HR Resource Center
- Are you struggling to find out what the state laws are in a new state that you are adding employees in?
- Are you trying to learn more about the new state law that went into effect recently
- Are you looking for sample performance reviews so that you can get your annual reviews done?
- Are you wondering what the going wage is for the new job you are recruiting?
How do you protect your company from the time, expense and distress associated with employee-related issues and lawsuits?
Red Zone HR offers a comprehensive online HR resource center for businesses like you. Our content is developed and maintained by legal and HR experts and provided in an easy-to-navigate, timesaving format that helps you be more proactive and knowledgeable.
Our site features thousands of pages of content, forms and postersâ€”it’s like having a mini-HR department at your fingertips. It is what every business needs.
Our online HR Resource Center includes:
- Hundreds of downloadable forms, policies and checklists.
- Federal and State-by-State employment laws such as COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, HIPAA clearly explained.
- Federal and State guidelines and how-to information to help you stay compliant with employee benefits.
- Downloadable and Customizable sample Employee Handbook.
- Human Resource information including how to do performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate.
- HR Tools such as the Job Description Builder and Salary Benchmarking tool.
- Downloadable federal and state posters.
|What You Need||Red Zone HR Online Delivers|
|Federal HR and Benefits Compliance||Including easy-to-understand information and guidelines for major federal employment laws such as COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, USERRA, and mandated benefits.|
|State HR and Benefits Information||State-by-state information including continuation of benefits, minimum wage and so much more|
|Fast Answers to HR and Benefits Questions||Our FAQ sections deliver the answers you’re looking for quickly and efficiently.|
|Downloadable Forms, Policies and Checklists||Hundreds of forms, sample policies, checklists and a sample employee handbook are available for downloading and customization|
|How to Hire and Terminate Employees to Help Prevent CostlyLawsuits.||HR360 features a great range of information necessary during the hiring and termination process. This section is a must-read for every hiring manager in your company.|
|Online HR Tools||Online Job Description builder and Salary Benchmarking tool|