HR Management System
- Are you tired of chasing all that paperwork from employees?
- Are you trying to keep up with your HR data in multiple worksheets and files?
- Are spending way more time entering the same employee information and changes in multiple benefit carrier websites as well as updating your payroll system?
- Are you backed up with all the filing of paper records?
Then it is time to take your HR department Green.
Red Zone HR offers the ideal HR PORTAL solution that is Easy, Efficient, and Economical.
Our web-based HR Management System provides extensive automation of all your HR related activities.
- An HR PORTAL system that can be implemented quickly, and does not require you to invest in any hardware or software.
- Centralizes all your HR and benefits data into a single system, and gives you powerful reporting/exporting capabilities.
- Lets your employees enroll in and change their benefits information on their own, reducing the amount of time you spend gathering and inputting data.
- Automatically and electronically delivers information to each benefit carrier and our payroll provider, eliminating the need to manage multiple forms and manually enter data into multiple systems.
- Increases the accuracy of your data and significantly reduces the amount of time you spend managing and communicating information.
- It is module based, so you only turn on the features you need and want to use.
- Priced so economical that you will be shocked that if is so affordable with all its features.
- HR Administrator Portal: allows the HR department to manage all the organization’s HR information and permission levels in one easy spot system through any web browser and internet connection.
- Employee & Manager Portal: makes it convenient for employees and managers to manage their benefits and other HR-related information in real time through one central web-based system that they can access from anywhere.
- Benefits Management: allows employees to enroll online providing a benefits summary statement. Human Resources can manage benefits enrollment approvals and premium reconciliation. Automatically exports benefits data to carriers, and sends benefits deductions to your payroll system.
- Time Off Tracking: employees can see time off balances and easily make time off requests from the system. Requests are routed to the appropriate managers for approval.
- Payroll Connection:Automated data updates imported to your payroll provider’s software reducing your processing time and multiple hand entry.
- Applicant Tracking: provides applicants a professional looking site to search and apply for jobs. Lets HR view and compare applicant profiles according to job requisition and then track interviews and applicant status from start to finish.
- Advanced Reporting: access to a library of standard reports that makes it easy to analyze information from within the system. Reports can be exported to a variety of common formats, including Microsoft Excel.
- Training Tracking: employees and managers know exactly what training has been completed and what and when training needs to be completed.